Car Crash Attorney in Denver, CO
If you have been injured in an automobile accident, call our firm today. Maybe you were a pedestrian, or on a motorcycle or bicycle. Through no fault of your own, your life has been changed because you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
At Parker Lipman, our attorneys have many years of experience investigating automobile, trucking, bicycle and motorcycle collisions. We know that each injury is different, and each case has its own complexities relating to the amount of available insurance and payment of your medical expenses. We evaluate the full economic impact of your crash, including your physical injuries, your future medical and rehabilitation needs, and your loss of income. Only then do we place a value on what you are owed.
You have our attention. We understand that automobile accidents can be life-changing events. We are here to help you put your life back together.
We recently represented…
- A passenger in a car (a 16-year-old girl) who sustained life-altering brain damage ($15 million-dollar judgment).
- A driver killed by a truck hauling an oversized load.
- A man struck by an 18-wheeler while he was riding a bicycle.
- A husband whose wife and son were killed by a drunk driver.
- A young woman who suffered a kidney laceration when she was struck by a drunk driver.
- A scooter rider who was struck by an SUV.
- A mother whose son was killed by a drunk driver.
- A woman who suffered an extraordinary range of orthopedic injuries as a result of a driver running a red light.
- A motorcyclist who was struck by an SUV and sustained brain injuries.
- A man who was killed by a truck pulling farm equipment in an oncoming lane of traffic.
- A woman who was a passenger in a car that slid off the road into a creek.
- A woman who hit a semi-truck head-on when it suddenly tried to turn left in front of her approaching car.
- A motorcyclist who was hit by a car that left the scene of the accident.