Wrongful Death Lawyer in Denver, CO
If you are facing the loss of a family member due to someone else’s negligence, call our firm today. We understand how difficult it can be to deal with the loss of a family member while also trying to determine your legal rights. This can be a traumatic and bewildering time.
Wrongful death cases are a very complex area of the law. Many attorneys will seek the path of least resistance, accepting a settlement quickly before they fully understand the full extent of your loss.
At Parker Lipman, thanks to years of experience, we are extremely successful in our advocacy for families who have been victimized by wrongful death. When fighting for fair compensation, you will often face big, well-funded adversaries who will try and pin responsibility on something your loved one did. This can get personal and painful.
You have our attention. We will never take the easy road. We will fully investigate the negligence, cause of death and impact on surviving family members before determining what you are owed.
We have represented…
- Families whose loved ones were killed in motor vehicle collisions, ski collisions, by medical negligence and by nursing home neglect.
- Families whose loved ones were killed by dangerous products.
- A mother whose child was killed by a drunk driver.
- A wife whose husband was killed in a trucking accident.
- A child whose parent was killed due to medical malpractice.