Denver Personal Injury Consultation and Representation
Handling Cases Across Colorado
Personal injuries can disrupt your life for weeks, months, and even years. These injuries can vary widely, from fractures that heal after surgery to a brain or spinal cord injury that leaves you unable to work for the rest of your life. No matter what type of injury you have suffered, injuries are often accompanied by significant medical expenses, a loss of income or ability to work, pain and discomfort, and uncertainty about your financial stability. The wrongful death of a family member can also leave you with mounting medical expenses and uncertainty about what the future might hold.
With the right attorney representing you, the anxiety and uncertainty of dealing with insurance companies and those responsible for your injury or death can be significantly reduced. At Parker Lipman, we can take the burden off of your shoulders so that you can focus on putting your life back together. Our Denver team of attorneys are highly-qualified professionals who know how to deal with all aspects of your claim in pursuit of compensation for your losses.
Get in Touch Today
Fill Out the Form Below to Get Started
Areas of Service
Our elite team handles all types of personal injury and deaths caused by corporate and individual negligence, such as the following:
- Brain injury. These are commonly the result of traffic accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, and pedestrians; lack of oxygen during medical procedures, as well as sports-related injuries; and falling objects. While the brain has an incredible capacity to heal itself, some injuries are permanent and render the injured person unable to function as they did before.
- Spinal cord injury. Like brain injuries, these can be catastrophic, requiring extensive medical care, and may result in permanent disability.
- Medical malpractice. Preventable medical errors are a leading cause of death and injury in the United States.
- Motor vehicle collisions. These are the most common causes of negligence-based accidents resulting in every imaginable type of injury, both temporary and permanent.
- Injuries to children. Whether taking place at school, in daycare, or some other environment, your child’s future may be harmed by any type of accident or incident in which adults were negligent or at fault.
- Serious personal injury. Injuries which permanently impair a function of the body and cause tens of thousands of dollars of medical treatment and therapies.
- Sexual assault. Property owners, employers, and business owners who negligently hire or retain rapists, or who provide the opportunity for sexual assault, or who fail to safeguard the vulnerable in their care, can in some instances be held liable.
- Abuse in schools and sports. Children, teens, and adults at schools or on sports teams may be victims of abuse by coaches, teachers, and others against whom they may bring injury claims.
- Skier-vs-skier (or snowboarder) collisions. When an out-of-control skier causes serious injury or death, they can be held liable. In most cases, homeowners insurance covers those responsible for injuries on the slopes.
- Trucking collisions. Tractor-trailers and other large vehicles can cause massive damage due to their weight and longer stopping distance.
- Wrongful death. Spouses, parents and children of those wrongfully killed can bring suit to hold the wrongdoer accountable and to recover damages associated with their loss.
- The Colorado Candor Act. We help clients use this confidential process to learn what went wrong during their medical care or procedure. Health care providers can offer compensation through this process, thereby avoiding the stress and anxiety associated with a traditional medical malpractice lawsuit.
We will present options to achieve your goals and tailor the case strategy to meet your needs. Give your problems to us and let us take it from there. You will have the personal attention of lawyers who have many years of experience obtaining superior results for clients. We will keep you informed every step of the way, never losing sight of what matters to you.
If I ever had a case that needed attention, Dan and Lorraine would be my first call, because I know that I can trust them.
“Professionally, I work with a large percentage of the Personal Injury attorneys in Colorado. Every single one of them knows, respects, trusts, and speaks highly of, Dan and Lorraine. They both have decades of experience, are leaders in the field of law, an”Jordan C.
Empathetic, reasonable, humble, and clearly an expert Alex R.
I am thrilled with the settlement that I got.
“From the moment I heard Attorney Koupal’s voice and heard his recommendations for my case, I knew that not only does he have integrity, but that he would go the extra mile for me as his client.”E.M., Former Client
What Sets Our Lawyers Apart?
- A Track Record of Success
- Backed by Decades of Experience
- Award-Winning Attorneys
- Individualized Attention