Handling Cases Across the State of Colorado
If you have been injured in an automobile crash, call our firm today. Maybe you were a pedestrian, or on a motorcycle or bicycle. Through no fault of your own, your life has been changed because you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
At Parker Lipman, our attorneys have many years of experience investigating automobile, trucking, bicycle and motorcycle collisions. We know that each injury is different, and each case has its own complexities relating to the amount of available insurance and payment of your medical expenses. We evaluate the full economic impact of your crash, including your physical injuries, your future medical and rehabilitation needs, and your loss of income. Only then do we place a value on what you are owed.
Car collision cases are often more complicated than they appear. Who should pay my medical bills? Who will pay for the damage to my car? How much insurance coverage does the other driver have? What types of losses or expenses can I recover? Do I have to pay my health insurer back? Our firm can help you determine the limits of the at-fault driver’s insurance, and whether you have uninsured / underinsured motorist coverage (also called “UM/UIM coverage”) that can cover you in the event an uninsured or under-insured driver hits you. Unfortunately, it is often the case that the at-fault driver has little or no insurance to compensate you for your injuries and losses.
We have extensive experience handling uninsured / underinsured claims and can help you take the necessary steps in order to protect your right to make a UIM claim. Our firm can also assist with claims brought by health insurance companies to recover money for medical expenses paid as a result of a car accident, also known as “subrogation claims.” If you have been injured in an automobile accident it is important that you recognize your health insurer’s right to subrogation and take steps to resolve any subrogation claims at the conclusion of your case.
You have our attention. We understand that automobile accidents can be life-changing events. We are here to help you put your life back together.
We recently represented…
- A passenger in a car (a 16-year-old girl) who sustained life-altering brain damage ($15 million-dollar judgment).
- A driver killed by a truck hauling an oversized load.
A man struck by an 18-wheeler while he was riding a bicycle.
- A husband whose wife and son were killed by a drunk driver.
- A young woman who suffered a kidney laceration when she was struck by a drunk driver.
- A scooter rider who was struck by an SUV.
- A mother whose son was killed by a drunk driver.
- A woman who suffered an extraordinary range of orthopedic injuries as a result of a driver running a red light.
- A motorcyclist who was struck by an SUV and sustained brain injuries.
- A man who was killed by a truck pulling farm equipment in an oncoming lane of traffic.
- A woman who was a passenger in a car that slid off the road into a creek.
- A woman who hit a semi-truck head-on when it suddenly tried to turn left in front of her approaching car.
- A motorcyclist who was hit by a car that left the scene of the accident.
- A woman and her dog crossing a street in the crosswalk on a green light, both hit by an inattentive teen driver
Get in Touch Today
Fill Out the Form Below to Get Started
- A Track Record of Success
- Backed by Decades of Experience
- Award-Winning Attorneys
- Individualized Attention
Empathetic, reasonable, humble, and clearly an expert Alex R.
I am thrilled with the settlement that I got.
“From the moment I heard Attorney Koupal’s voice and heard his recommendations for my case, I knew that not only does he have integrity, but that he would go the extra mile for me as his client.”E.M., Former Client
Excellent team of attorneys.
“They are extremely detailed and listen to your concerns and questions. It's clear their main concern is your well being and ensuring your case is thoroughly handled, not simply processed so they can move on to the next client. An outstanding law firm!”Roger M.